If you want to break into the field of hospitality, or if you already work in hospitality and want to up your game, this Field of Study is for you.
The Lodging Guest Service course was created by our own resident hospitality expert to prepare students for a nationally recognized certification from the American Hotel and Lodging Education Institute (AHLEI) as a Certified Front Desk Representative.
Scroll down to read more about certification fees and requirements.
NOTE: there are four modules in this course. The third module will go up in early December. We hope to have the fourth module up by the end of December.
Lodging Front Desk Representative
- Lodging Guest Service – Module 1
- Lodging Guest Service – Module 2
- Lodging Guest Service – Module 3
- Lodging Guest Service – Module 4
- AHLEI Front Desk Representative Certification
Certified Front Desk Representative
Once you complete the Lodging Front Desk course, you will be ready to earn a Front Desk Representative certification from the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute (AHLEI). Certification fees are paid directly to AHLEI.
You can take the exam at any of our labs in the Florida Panhandle or you can purchase the exam online from AHLEI. The online exam includes additional study material you can review if needed.
Click the link below to purchase the online Certified Front Desk Representative exam.
Lodging Guest Service – Module 1
- Lesson 1: General Policies
- Lesson 2: Personal Appearance
- Lesson 3: Attitude
- Lesson 4: Personality Styles
Lodging Guest Service – Module 2
- Lesson 1: Employee Safety
- Lesson 2: Guest Safety
- Lesson 3: Emergencies
- Lesson 4: ADA Awareness
Lodging Guest Service – Module 3 (Dec)
- Lesson 1: Quality Guest Service
- Lesson 2: Front Desk Representative Duties
- Lesson 3: Professional Phone Skills
- Lesson 4: Reservations
Lodging Guest Service – Module 4 (Soon)
- Lesson 1:
- Lesson 2:
- Lesson 3:
- Lesson 4: